Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to Animating

Well a combination of being a bit lazy, unmotivated and distracted by a whole lot of stuff caused me to not do any animation for a while. I decided the lipsync thing i was working on is a bit to involved for my attention span at the moment and just today I thought of doing this new piece. It's about 1/3 of the length of the other one, and a lot more active, so I'm kinda excited to do it. I'm gonna be doing some stuff this afternoon, and when I get back I'm gonna thumbnail out the sequence, which I already have worked out in my head.



It's a clip from the short-lived but awesome show "Stella." In reality there are 3 people talking (the "What's it?" guy is different from the Gary Meadows guy), but I'm consolidating it to 2. The first guy talking is gonna be way over-animated and excited. The second guy is a little stunned by the first guy's movements and is sorta just reacting to what's happening. The 1's gonna be in 2's face and grabbing his shoulders and shaking him around while he talks and stuff, just being generally intrusive, hyper, and weird. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go through this by blocking out lipsync first, because I was getting impatient putting that off until last on the other piece.

Hopefully thumbnails will be up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment