Monday, March 7, 2011

Model update

Worked a bit on the model tonight, instead of wasting my night doing nothing like I had expected I would.


Only one angle because it's late and I'm too lazy to get more.



I tweaked some face geometry and made a rough pass at the side/top/back of the head. Really rough, basically just spent the time working out where the edge loops were going. And probably making way more difficult that it should have been. I'm making up my own modeling methods as I go it seems. Because of that, I'm in constant flux between genuine surprise at myself, and absolute frustration. (More towards the latter.)

I have some temporary eyes in there. I'm gonna have to work out some stuff in the eye-area later. I want to get a complete first pass done on the head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment