Sunday, October 9, 2011

11 Second Club - Blocking Pass 1



http://vimeo.com/30259105

First pass of blocking.

I improvised the ending a bit. It was hard to do what I was thinking before of the girl sort of startling the guy, since her accent on "phobias" wasn't hard enough. My solution doesn't have as much to do with the actual dialogue, but I've turned that extended silence into her noticing the guy isn't listening. I think it works better than what I was going for.

Obviously you'll notice I haven't done anything with the faces yet. Plans are to do a pass of breakdown poses, then go in to do face blocking, then rough lip sync, then polish.

Also, you may notice the camera isn't positioned too well by the end. My plan is to animate the camera like it's subtly handheld. Just enough to keep it moving and keep everything in frame.

I'll have an update probably after the breakdown/face poses, sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment